TITAN-2 implements its anti-corruption policy in compliance with the anti-corruption law of the Russian Federation.
In an effort to prevent and reduce the risk of corrupt behavior the company introduced the “Regulations on Anti-Corruption Policy.”
If you become aware of any corruption-related offences (actual or planned) by TITAN-2’s employees or its companies, violation of property rights or other rights and legitimate interests of TITAN-2 Holding, including those related to works quality assurance, you can voice your concerns by:
- tel.: 7-30-40 (ext. 1289)
1. Each case will be closely investigated; the violators will be held accountable.
2. We guarantee independent investigation of all cases, as well as confidentiality of the source.
3. Anonymous reports are also investigated.
4. Corruption and other offenses include giving or receiving bribes, abuse of authority, commercial bribery, other illegal use of an official position against the legitimate interests of society and the state in order to obtain benefits in the form of money, valuables, other property-related services or property rights for self-profit or for third parties; unlawful provision of such benefit to the person by other individuals; committing the above mentioned acts on behalf of or in the interests of a legal entity and other actions (inactions) and/or decisions of officials affecting the rights and legitimate interests of TITAN-2 Holding or its companies.
More information on the code of conduct and preventive measures can be found in the “Regulations on Anti-Corruption Policy.”
- Hanhikivi 1
- Paks II
- Social policy